What goals are you looking at this year?
You don’t go through the work, risk and sacrifice of running a family business without hoping that it will last…
Building value that endures for many farms is as much about continuing the family traditions and as it is about heritage. And yet, when the time comes to pass on the family farming business there can be conflict, confusion and uncertainty. Getting a plan in place can take time, effort and a need to balance competing interests. However, a successful plan can achieve multiple goals:
- Continuation and growth of the business
- Smooth transition for employees, management, owners and family members
- Minimisation of taxes payable
- Facilitation of retirement for the current leadership generation
- Ability to retain control of the process and decision making
Call or email me to talk through how I can help you and your business.